About Our Conservative Association
The Pontiac Conservative Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our constitution:
- Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
- Providing organizational and financial support to the Party’s candidate or Member of Parliament in our Riding.
- Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and assist candidates.
- Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
- Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
- Complying with the obligations, and benefiting from the rights and privileges of being recognized by National Council.
About the Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors manages our Conservative Association with the goal of holding the seat for the Conservative Party of Canada. We receive our mandate from the membership, and are elected by the membership at the annual AGM to achieve the objectives of the Association.
The Executive is elected each year by the Board of Directors following our Annual General Meeting.
- President - Richard M. Hofer
- Vice President -
- Financial Agent - Ginette D. Sylvestre
- Secretary - Tyler McCann
- Candidate of Record - Benjamin Woodman
Our Board of Directors meets every month for 1-2 hours. You are welcome to attend!